Saturday, August 22, 2015

Of course, words could not convey the beauty of what I saw.


I once had sex on a European train.

It was a transcendent experience: outside the window of our cabin the beautiful landscape passed by: centuries-old trees casting shadows from the fading sun, rich gray clouds, clusters of lush field rows, rough stone walls snaking past as we made our way from Vienna to, eventually, Paris.

As we had sex I would describe these scenes to the girl I was with, because her face was pushed hard into a seat cushion and couldn't see much as I banged her from behind..

Of course, words could not convey the beauty of what I saw, but she did not speak much English, so it probably didn't matter much.

Only later did I learn that "Non posso respirare" means "I can't breathe" in Italian.


I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-two-american-service-members-who.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment