Tuesday, August 4, 2015

I did not want to unduly scare her, so we had anal sex.


Whole Foods carries an Aura Cacia Organic Rosehip Oil that Scarlett Johansson particularly adores; she loves me to rub it into the skin of her back and buttocks before we have anal sex.

A few weeks ago I was sensuously rubbing the oil onto her supple skin, preceding anal sex, when I noticed a mole that I could not recall seeing before. I did not want to unduly scare her, so we had anal sex, and in the morning over orange juice I casually mentioned that she should have the mole checked out.

It turns out it was cancerous, and was able to be removed before it spread. 

So not only have I had anal sex with Scarlett Johansson, but because of anal sex I have saved her Life.

I feel pretty good about that.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment