Friday, August 7, 2015

"You haven't even tried to remove wet fecal matter from a model's eyelids yet: don't be a quitter."

We've gone this far without a comment about Larry "Think Pink" Flynt?

Imagine working Color on His magazine.

"Is that pink?"

"It's pink-ish, but I don't think it's pink-pink."

"So what do we do?"

"We remove some cyan and black."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. An excess of cyan and black in the vaginal area means either the photographer was stupidly trying for something artsy and moody with the vagina, or it is just the withered vagina of a meth addict."

"I thought you just had to enhance 'Saturation' with meth vaginas."

"What are you -- straight out of Graphics School? The Hue is all wrong: think salmon, not mollusk."

"I'm cranking Saturation but it just looks gray.":

"That's because there is no color left in her vagina: odor, yes, but no color, just faded weary roast beef."

"What are those little white spots? Is that dust on the lens?"

"That is just the degraded remains of forgotten condoms. Like the concept of Hope, they will leave her system eventually..."

"I'm not sure I can do this job..."

"You haven't even tried to remove wet fecal matter from a model's eyelids yet: don't be a quitter."

"I just don't think I can do this..."

"Son: this is women. This is who they are."

"Even the ones with the cankerous herpes on the labia?"

"Even those, son: even those."


I am Laslo.



http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/08/further-exploration-of-distinction.html


No comments:

Post a Comment