Sunday, August 13, 2017

For instance, lighting is important: a shadowy cock can look menacing, and I don't want to scare anyone, I want them to find Joy in seeing my cock...

The Guy Who Sends Pictures of His Cock...

I like my cock. I like the idea of women looking at my cock. So I take pictures, and I send the best ones to strangers...

Not every cock photo is a good cock photo. For instance, lighting is important: a shadowy cock can look menacing, and I don't want to scare anyone, I want them to find Joy in seeing my cock...

I shave the hair from around my cock because it looks better that way in pictures: I want to present the best of my cock. And I realize that when I send my cock photos to strangers that some might end up on the phone of a Gay Man: I am OK with that. A Gay Man looking at my cock does not make me Gay. It doesn't...

I realize some women may not want to receive photos of my cock, but that is probably because they have had bad experiences with cocks. My cock is different: I hope they eventually see that. My cock is NOT the same as the cock of your Asshole Ex-Boyfriend. My cock is NOT the same as the cock of your Daddy or Uncle or whatever...

However, sometimes sending a photo of my cock just isn't enough: that is why I've been experimenting with sending photos of my asshole. Again: lighting is important...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment