Sunday, August 6, 2017

In my heart it was TRUMP fucking me in the ass, it was TRUMP roughly grabbing my ears as I sucked his cock...

"Trump and Self-Worth: the Story of a Broken Man" (excerpt)...

There were times I cried. Not just from having a giant cock shoved in my ass without lube, but from the fear that I could no longer truly be myself under the Trump regime. I hated myself for feeling that way, and when I hated myself this way it was only a short time before I was back in the bathroom of the seedy bar, having a giant cock shoved in my ass without lube...

Yes, I understood the connectivity of this: in my heart it was TRUMP fucking me in the ass, it was TRUMP roughly grabbing my ears as I sucked his cock. Trump had broken me, and sometimes I would refuse to brush my teeth just to continue to taste the Semen of Shame I had swallowed...

The inevitable happened: I got ass herpes. Or, more correctly, TRUMP gave me ass herpes. He didn't do it with his own cock, but the result was the same: I had ass herpes, and yet I could not stop from having men fuck me in the ass in the bathroom of the seedy bar. Oh, the guilt that followed: YOU MADE ME DO THIS, TRUMP! ME GIVING THESE MEN HERPES WAS YOUR FAULT...!



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment