Sunday, August 6, 2017

Indeed, you may have seen some of my comments: the avatar "Trump Is a Cocksucker"? That was me. "Fuck Fuck Fuck Trump"? That was me, too.

"Trump and Self-Worth: the Story of a Broken Man" (excerpt)...

When Trump was elected I did not feel despair. Okay, I DID feel despair, a little. But I mostly felt an overwhelming hatred for myself: hatred for living in this country, hatred for sharing air with the mouth-breathing cretins who made Trump happen...

I am not ashamed to say that Trump's election brought out the worst in me. Excessive drug use? Yeah, I did that. Unprotected anal sex with sketchy guys in the bathrooms of seedy bars? Yeah, I did that, too...

It was like Trump turned me into a Crack Whore. I sucked cocks for drug money, then I used the money to buy drugs so that I wouldn't feel ashamed of sucking cocks for drug money. There were days when I woke up and didn't know where I was, and there was blood in my underwear...

I tried to vent my anger by writing on the Internet. Indeed, you may have seen some of my comments: the avatar "Trump Is a Cocksucker"? That was me. "Fuck Fuck Fuck Trump"? That was me, too. It would feel good for a moment, but then that moment would pass, and I'd find myself in the bathroom of a seedy bar again, having unprotected anal sex and waking up with blood in my underwear...

How far did I descend? Was it the yellowy sore-riddled cock I sucked in the alley for ten bucks? Was it the anal sex with the transsexual who bit my testicles and stole my wallet? Oh, no: the descent went further down than that...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment