Thursday, August 17, 2017

The Angels have chosen to ignore these people, and leave them to their small pities...

Parson Graham, Confederate Ghost...

Being a Ghost, I cannot look into people's hearts, but I can see them when they think no one is watching...

I see those in their private moments where hate is driven by a dark soul, and others where hate is driven by trembling fear. Very few can I see being on the Side of the Angels; the Angels have chosen to ignore these people, and leave them to their small pities...

Perhaps the Meek shall one day inherit the earth, but it is the spiritually weak that claim ownership today. Passion without Spirit leads to idle hands, and we know how the Devil likes those with idle hands...

I saw the Devil in the battlefields of war, and did my best to resist him; sadly, people today willingly accept his whispers in their ears. Maybe my time of living does not allow me to understand the people of today, but I believe I DO understand, though my heart may be questioned by those who did not live in my world...

I am Parson Graham, Confederate Ghost...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment