Friday, August 11, 2017

What does all of this matter? I will be consumed in a nuclear conflagration of our President's own making...

"Trump and Self-Worth: the Story of a Broken Man" (excerpt)...

I cannot sleep. How can I sleep? -- I live within missile distance of North Korea, a country needlessly antagonized by our crazed Orange President...

And -- when I cannot sleep -- I find myself returning to the bathrooms of seedy bars, where strange men fuck me in my herpes-riddled ass. When I cannot sleep I find myself sucking diseased cocks in the alley for drug money. What does all of this matter? I will be consumed in a nuclear conflagration of our President's own making...

But if I must die in a nuclear holocaust then I will die RESISTING: that is what I CAN do, and it is what I do each time I have men pee on me in dirty hotel room bathtubs...

I remember Why I Am Here. I remember Who I Am, and What I Stand For. Trump will NOT define me. Trump will NOT define me. Trump will NOT define me...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment