Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Sometimes when I'm choking a hooker I pretend that I'm you, and that makes me FEEL STRONG.

The Guy Who Shows that Daddy Issues Ain't Just for Chicks...

Daddy? Can you hear me Daddy? Sometimes I see you in my dreams, Daddy! Like the dream I have where we are taking turns choking a hooker! Just a Father and Son, sharing Time together, choking a hooker: I so wish we could have done that for real, Daddy...

Sometimes when I'm choking a hooker I pretend that I'm you, and that makes me FEEL STRONG. I bet you would be the BEST at choking hookers, Daddy -- YOU WERE THE BEST AT EVERYTHING...

Hookers let you choke them if you pay them enough, and that is why they SHOULD be choked -- I know you would understand that, Daddy! I try to find hookers that look like Mommy, and some hookers with DIRTY VAGINAS do kind of look like her when I make them wear Mommy's WIG...

I'm a winner now, Daddy! I'M A WINNER...!



I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment