Tuesday, August 1, 2017

I am in control of my life. I am in control of my life. I am in control of my life.


Girl with the Pony Tail on the Treadmill:

They laid off three co-workers today.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

I guess I should feel bad, but it wasn't like any of them actually got anything done...

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

Maybe I'm being too harsh.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

I don't want to be THAT person.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

They're people, too. And now they don't have jobs, which sucks...

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

But they should never have been hired in the first place, really.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

They came straight from college, and thought their jobs were to tell everyone else what to do.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

No thank you.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

Of course, now management will say we are short-handed and everyone needs to work a little harder.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

Right.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

Heaven forbid you ask for a raise. They'll just say 'Look, we're tight on money, we just had to lay off three workers."

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

So now the company saves money by laying off workers, I'm expected to work harder, and I won't get a raise.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

I get it: I should be thankful to just have a job.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

A job that won't pay enough for me to get an Audi. Ever.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

I am in control of my life. I am in control of my life. I am in control of my life.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

Positive thoughts. Keep positive thoughts.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

I will run another mile. Because I can.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

I will turn all of this negative energy into an even firmer ass.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

I have a great ass.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)


I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2017/08/at-fountain-square-theater.html

No comments:

Post a Comment