Wednesday, August 2, 2017

I remember when I was little and you would hold my head under the water and I couldn't breathe and I'd get scared: it all makes sense to me now!

The Guy Who Shows that Daddy Issues Ain't Just for Chicks...

Daddy? Can you hear me Daddy? It's me, your Little Boy! You would be so proud of me, Daddy: I really gave a go at that woman on the Internet! I wish you could have seen it: I won! I won! I do BIG THINGS, Daddy! I do BIG THINGS...!

You were right about women, Daddy: they get to thinking that they are so smart, and what they really need is a Man to explain things to them. I'm that Man now, Daddy! I'M THAT MAN...!

I remember when I was little and you would hold my head under the water and I couldn't breathe and I'd get scared: it all makes sense to me now! People don't get it unless you HOLD THEIR HEAD UNDER THE WATER! You were SO SMART, Daddy! I held her head under the water, Daddy, I did it right on the Internet...!

Do you miss me, Daddy? I know I disappointed you when I was young, but I get it now! I get it, Daddy! Mommy never gave you the Respect you deserved! You deserved Respect! Mommy would try to diminish your Manhood because that's what women do to smart men, she tried and tried until she finally just kept taking those medications and watching TV alone in her bedroom: I get it now, Daddy: you won...!

I'm a winner now, Daddy! I'M A WINNER...!

I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment