Wednesday, August 2, 2017

I'm not scared of vaginas anymore, Daddy! I'M NOT SCARED OF VAGINAS ANYMORE...!

The Guy Who Shows that Daddy Issues Ain't Just for Chicks...

Daddy? Can you hear me Daddy? It's me, your Little Boy! I miss you! If you could see me now I just know I would make you PROUD, Daddy, I just know it...!

I admit it -- I used to be afraid of women: I think it was that whole vagina thing, but I'm better now! I'm not scared of vaginas anymore, Daddy! I'M NOT SCARED OF VAGINAS ANYMORE...!

That woman on the Internet, she thinks she's so smart, but I showed her! I explained how things are, and I won! I won, Daddy! Not like when I was little and embarrassed you in front of your friends at the spelling bee! ASPHYXIATION: I can spell it now! You don't need to hold my head under the water anymore...!

I'm a winner now, Daddy! I'M A WINNER...!


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment