Sunday, August 13, 2017

I picture it as being a Mapplethorpe kind of thing, but without the gay overtones.

The Guy Who Sends Pictures of His Cock...

Lately I have been considering sending women photographs of objects inserted into my ass. This would be a big step, however; unlike most American men I have never inserted an object into my ass...

I picture it as being a Mapplethorpe kind of thing, but without the gay overtones. And I am not sure what women would want to see inserted into my ass: a sex toy? A cucumber? A candle? A broomstick...?

Maybe this is what Mapplethorpe would have done with today's technology: he would send photos of objects inserted in his ass to strangers' phones. After all, this is MY art: THIS is how I express myself...

Perhaps I will check out some gay websites: not to look at gay sex, just to get advice on how to put things in your ass. I'm sure technique is important...


I am Laslo.




No comments:

Post a Comment