Sunday, August 13, 2017

Photographing your asshole is a lot trickier than photographing your cock...

The Guy Who Sends Pictures of His Cock...

Sure, I still send strangers photos of my cock, but I have to admit I've become more enamored with sending photos of my asshole...

Photographing your asshole is a lot trickier than photographing your cock. Do you shave your butt cheeks? How far do you spread your ass cheeks to view the asshole? Is spreading them too far seen as vulgar...? 

And your balls: do you want your balls in the picture, or just the asshole itself? Without the balls is it still obvious that it is a man's asshole? I think it is obvious that I have a man's asshole, but I would not like people to feel that the photo is inconclusive...

And -- of course -- there is the issue of getting the proper lighting. A dark photo of your asshole could suggest problems with hygiene, and I take great care with my ass hygiene. I want those who see the photos of my asshole to know that my asshole is clean: sending photos of a dirty asshole is sick, and I hope that kind of thing only happens in Eastern Europe......



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment