Thursday, August 31, 2017

"Females shouldn't use their sex to get things, Lola!"

Cheerleader of the Flies...

"What do you miss most about civilization, Elizabeth?"

"Oh, there are so many things, Lilly. Running water, electricity, indoor plumbing..."

"Indeed, Elizabeth! Indoor plumbing with soft, luxurious toilet paper!"

"Oh what I would give for just one square of toilet paper, and some body lotion. My knees are SO scrapey..."

"I don't know about all of you, but I miss boys."

"What, Lola? You miss boys?"

"I miss all the boys who lusted after my body. It made me feel special."

"All the boys wanting to have sex with you made you feel special?"

"Oh yeah. I would walk past them in the hall in my cheerleader skirt, and I could feel the heat radiating from them -- they were practically burning just to touch me."

"We don't need boys to validate our existence, Lola!"

"Look around you, Lilly: we're sleeping in dirt. If there was a boy here all I'd have to do is breathe softly on his neck and then he'd build me a hut! I'd put my hand on his shoulder and he'd spend the day fishing for me..."

"Females shouldn't use their sex to get things, Lola!"

"But that's how things get done, Lilly. By ourselves, we just shit in the bushes. A horny boy would dig a hole for us and build a toilet seat out of, like, wood."

"WE could dig a hole if we wanted, Lola."

"Then why haven't we, Lilly? We've been here six weeks and we haven't built a thing -- we just bitch about how being on this island sucks..."

"Well, that's because being on this island isn't fair..."

"Nothing's fair, Lilly. Do you think me stringing some boy along for two months in his hopes of getting just one blow-job is fair?"

"Well..."

"Of COURSE it isn't fair, but that's just how life works. Like: I needed an 'A' in Chemistry, so I let Mr. Allen the chemistry teacher stick a finger in my ass, and I got an 'A'!"

"But I studied real hard in that class and only got a 'B'..."

"Maybe you should've tried wearing a cheerleader skirt..."



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment