Wednesday, August 2, 2017

I don't have sex with them, though, because they have dirty vaginas...

The Guy Who Shows that Daddy Issues Ain't Just for Chicks...

Daddy? Can you hear me Daddy? I remember after losing the Spelling Bee you holding my head under the water in the bathtub. The water was so cold -- I remember that, Daddy! Cold! You kept my head under the water until I could spell the word correctly, and I got it! Remember that, Daddy? A-S-P-H-Y-X-I-A-T-IO-N: I remember...!

Did you ever choke hookers, Daddy? Because sometimes I choke hookers. I don't choke them that hard because I don't want their pimps to beat me up, but if they didn't have pimps I would probably choke them harder, I probably would...

I don't have sex with them, though, because they have dirty vaginas: I mean, a lot of women have dirty vaginas, but hookers have REALLY DIRTY VAGINAS...

I remember one night when I thought I saw you choking Mommy. I was young, I didn't understand, but now I get it, Daddy: now I GET IT...

I'm a winner now, Daddy! I'M A WINNER...!


I am Laslo.




No comments:

Post a Comment