Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Memoirs of a Foggy Whore

Christmas Memoirs of a Foggy Whore:

It was 1934 or 1939 maybe, I have trouble with dates, and -- where was I? -- oh yes, it was Christmas in Hollywood, I remember it was Hollywood because of the biscuits. Clark Gable really liked biscuits, I remember that. They said Clark Gable could eat a girl's biscuits all day. Or maybe that was Myrna Loy...

Anyway, it was Errol Flynn, or Tyrone Power, I can't remember which -- one of them had a hand-held movie camera. Well, there was a lot of champagne, and the next thing I know I'm tipsy and being filmed giving Wallace Berry a Christmas 'Carole Lombard'; all the men in Hollywood back then wanted to get 'Carole Lombards', it was quite the thing -- of course, you had to have the eyelashes for it...

Did I mention that Errol Flynn shaved his scrotum? Or maybe that was Tyrone Power: anyway, one of them, I learned that when giving a 'Backwards Betty Boop'. Or maybe it was sideways, which wasn't really a 'Betty Boop' by definition, but everyone knew what everyone meant. Wild times, from what I can remember...

I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2014/12/christmas-alone-and-together.html


No comments:

Post a Comment