Sunday, December 7, 2014

Imaginary Rapist #3.


I came home from the gym in the evening to find my Imaginary Rapist sitting on the couch, eating take-out Chinese and watching college football. Dressed in my sports bra and yoga pants, I could feel his pale blue eyes taking in my body, and did not know what I should do.

"Your stomach is admirably taut,' he said, nodding approvingly.

Being that he wasn't wearing a shirt, I couldn't help noticing my Imaginary Rapist's exquisitely rippling abdomen, also.

"You probably want to take a shower, don't you" he said, and I obeyed, heading into the bathroom and turning on the warm water. My Imaginary Rapist followed me, giving me a brief yet tingling massage to my shoulders.

"I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom," my Imaginary Rapist said, closing the door behind him.

After my shower I walked into the bedroom, defiant in only a towel.

"Is this what you want?," I said, dropping the towel to expose my naked skin, still glistening from the shower.

"I know what you want," my Imaginary Rapist said, and laid me down on the bed, where he forced cunnilingus on me until I reached orgasm, twice.

After this happened my Imaginary Rapist went out to the living room to resume watching college football. Confused and not knowing what to do, I sat beside my Imaginary Rapist on the couch and watched football, too: Go Badgers!

Don't get me wrong: I contemplated leaving, but did not feel it was right to leave my Imaginary Rapist alone in my apartment, so I returned a phonecall to my mother; just the normal chit-chat, I did not want to mention the trauma of my day, not with My Imaginary Rapist sitting right there we he could listen.

In the morning I made him breakfast, egg whites and turkey bacon.

I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2014/12/this-graph-proves-it.html


ADDED: Ann Althouse said...

I would really like to get the comments on track, discussing the issues raised in the post. I'm going to delete off-track and comic riffing.

This comment has been deleted from the Althouse post.







No comments:

Post a Comment