Tuesday, December 9, 2014

He DID have a low voice, though: oh yes he did.



Old Days of The Imaginary Rapist:

My Imaginary Rapist was a vague 'stranger' -- I can't really tie him to anybody I know, it was dark, I think he was wearing some kind of disguise, or a knit cap, that kind rapists seem to wear. He DID have a low voice, though: oh yes he did.

Modern Days of The Imaginary Rapist:

Wait: the details are coming to me, it is like trying to see something through a fog but I seem to remember a frat boy or a conservative type -- there was a sweater tied around his shoulders, I think, and I think I remember topsiders. I think he was in a class I was in -- I think it was a math or science class, I can't remember for sure, I dropped out of it after three weeks... 

He had one of those WASPy names: 'Chip' or 'Barry' or 'Drew' or 'Mitt', something like that. Or he had a friend with a name like that, you could tell by how they looked at women that they were 'that' way: they stared at the pretty ones, and the 'real' girls just looked like meat to them...

I struggled hard, HARD, internally. I think I had scratches, but I've always been a fast healer, ask anybody, they'll say that about me. My Imaginary Rape Advisor told me she never got any scratches, either, none. He DID have a low voice, though: oh yes he did.

I am Laslo.

http://althouse.blogspot.com/2014/12/how-could-author-and-publisher-of-self.html

No comments:

Post a Comment