Sunday, December 14, 2014

Who was the crazy one now Mr. Man.

There he is -- my husband, Kurt Cobain -- laying on the floor with his head looking like a crushed watermelon, with a shotgun set by his side. Now I have seen horrible things in my life before, and I have done horrible things, but this tore my guts apart like Stockton heroin...

I knelt beside him, and -- My God -- there were little bits of brain on the floor, not unlike pieces of bloody ground hamburger. And maybe it was because I was high on Stockton heroin and hadn't eaten in four days but I could not resist the compulsion to put one of those bloody bits in my mouth: it was not unlike tuna sushi, and now he was inside me, his mind was inside me, now and forever, who was the crazy one now Mr. Man, I could practically taste the adrenaline but I wasn't sure if the adrenaline was mine or his, does adrenaline drip from the brain? Would his brain inside me write me a song? I tried humming, but it sounded like Candlebox...

I sat cross-legged on the floor, the taste of brain fresh in my mouth, when I heard it: a soft gurgling sound, and a bubbling spittle of blood on his lips. Kurt was still alive: and I think he was trying to write me a song: sing, baby, sing...!

I put my ear to what remained of his mouth but it wasn't a song, not unless it was one of those artsy experimental things that no one wants to hear: it was just gurgling, even though it did kinda sound like Michael Stipe...

Still: Kurt was alive! I realized what I had to do: I unbuckled his belt, pulled down his pants, and started fellating him until he had a sad little partial erection, then I slipped him inside me. You. Will. Give. Me. Another. Child. Bastard. He ejaculated weakly, moaned, and then died...

Nine months later I had our Child, Billy Corgan Cobain, in secret. This child will never leave me, he will always be in the box in the attic in Beverly Hills forever, waiting for me to sing to him again and again, mine will be the only voice he will ever hear...

I am Laslo.

http://althouse.blogspot.com/2014/12/its-ok-when-sp-makes-fun-of-god-jesus.html



No comments:

Post a Comment