Saturday, December 6, 2014

Imaginary Rapists 1 & 2.

I had come home from the laundromat when my Imaginary Rapist pushed his way through the door. I can still recall his face clearly: my Imaginary Rapist looked like Brad Pitt but more rugged.

My Imaginary Rapist ordered me to take off all my clothes, except for the black thigh-high stockings and the four-inch red heels that I was wearing. My Imaginary Rapist then complimented me on my perfectly-proportioned round natural breasts and led me to the bed. 

Surprisingly, he was almost tender during my Imaginary Rape, and we both reached orgasm at the same time, which was nice. He then put back on his clothes, made the bed and left. This is the first time I have ever told anyone about my Imaginary Rapist.


I had just come home from work to find my Imaginary Rapist waiting inside my apartment. He looked sort of like a young Johhny Depp, and smelled of sweat, expensive Italian cologne and danger.

I started to turn to leave, but he told me to stay, and something in my Imaginary Rapist's deep brown eyes told me not to defy him. I expected him to tell me to take off my clothes but he specifically instructed me to leave my French Maid Uniform on: I work as a French Maid three days a week to supplement my college expenses.

My Imaginary Rapist asked me how I 'liked it' and I told him: anal, rough and with my hair pulled. So he gently laid me down on the bed and proceeded to pound my ass hard and relentlessly while pulling my long blonde hair: at one point I think I accidentally called him 'Daddy', I have what some would call 'Daddy Issues'.

After my Imaginary Rapist was done he commanded me to make him a sandwich. I asked him if he wanted some Sparking Water with that, but he said No, just the sandwich, which he ate, and then left. This is the first time I have told anyone about my Imaginary Rapist.



I am Laslo.



http://althouse.blogspot.com/2014/12/lamest-effort-to-deflect-blame-i-have.html

No comments:

Post a Comment