Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Madonna is naked again.


Wife, calling husband's office: "Should I have dinner at the regular time?"

Husband, at computer screen, operating Photoshop: "Sorry, honey, but it's going to be a late night tonight."

"How late?"

"Well, it's Madonna. She's naked again."

(Sigh) "So I shouldn't wait up..."

"It's going to take me hours just to fix her neck. It looks like a cross between a plucked chicken and a vagina."

"They can't expect you to work miracles, honey."

"And -- Oh God -- her face..."

"That bad?"

"I feel like a mortician and the family wants Grandma to look twenty again."

"Surely she must know that she is 56..."

"She told me -- and I quote -- "not to stop until she looks younger than Miley Cyrus"."

"Is that even technically possible?"

"There's not a lot to work with: she doesn't even have lips anymore, it's just Chanel lipstick smeared on a skull."

"But she takes good care of her body..."

"Honey, she's got more sinew than Iggy Pop. Even her ass is sinewy. It's like looking at a cadaver covered in spaghetti."

"Surely it can't be all that bad..."

"Well, she still has nice breasts."

"See, it's not ALL bad..."

"Yeah. I mean, they're not as perky as Miley Cyrus, but still... nice; I just have to move them up a few inches..."


I am Laslo.

http://althouse.blogspot.com/2014/12/mom-i-feel-like-im-isolated-from-your.html


No comments:

Post a Comment