Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Something betamax3000 told me at the bar.

Something betamax3000 told me at the bar:

"The 'Old' End Times lasted nearly two thousand years. We are now in the 'New' End Times. If it's going to End we are closer to it than ever before. Sackcloth and ashes, my friend. Sackcloth and ashes."



"The 'Old' End Times were when God wasn't paying any attention to us, a blink of His eye. Now He has glanced our way again, and the Ant Farm is all Red Ants. Too many Red Ants. When you see it this way the End becomes obvious: too many Red Ants."


"Charles Manson was just about fifty years too early, that's all. Today he wouldn't even be noticed as extreme, much less evil, and the 'X' on his forehead would be a Signifier of the Believers, like a Che shirt or a Guy Fawkes mask. What he preached wouldn't be seen as crazy, it'd be Authentic, man: the Church of Red Ants, hanging on his every word..."

I am Laslo.



http://althouse.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-world-is-not-falling-apart.html

1 comment:

  1. I hate to break this to you, but my belief, and it's a firm one, is that Andy is alive and hiding... from you.

    So if you would have swam toward the exit, not toward the egg, the world would have had decades more comedy from the brilliant man.

    You have a lot to answer for my friend.

    ReplyDelete