Monday, September 25, 2017

Glenn Reynolds, he keeps emailing me.



Glenn Reynolds, he keeps emailing me.

"Hey Laslo, have you thought of coming by Instapundit and laying down some comments? You know -- shake things up a bit?"

Uh, Sorry Glenn, I like the Althouse World.

"Laslo, I'm not asking you to leave Althouse. I just thought maybe you could give me a little love on the side."

Yeah. But I get off on Althouse posts. I need more than a sentence and a link to get going, you know?

"I get that. But it doesn't even have to be about the post. You could just talk about having anal sex with Scarlett Johansson -- that kinda stuff."

You'd let me comment about having anal sex with Scarlett Johansson at Instapundit?

"Well, maybe you can leave out the anal sex. I think that might make some of my readers squeamish."

So just talk about Scarlett Johansson sucking my cock, then?"

"Uh, maybe you could just talk about Scarlett's boobs. Boobs are okay at Instapundit."

Then I can talk about ejaculating on her boobs, right?

"Sorry, no, Laslo. There is no ejaculating at Instapundit. But I'm sure there are plenty of things you can write here -- I'm edgy! Remember 'puppy blenders'?"

Uh, so I can make jokes about animal abuse, but not about sex?

"That's pretty much it, Laslo."

It's mighty generous of you, Glenn, but I think I'm good where I am...


I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment