Friday, September 8, 2017

Now the Sex Robots were little better than a wife or girlfriend...!

As a Hooker, you can imagine my concern about my future in relation to robots. After all, a Sex Robot would never get tired, and would always be there, waiting and willing and fresh: it is difficult to imagine a human being being better than that, no matter the years in developing fellatio skills...

And -- sure enough -- when the Sex Robots came my career slowed to a standstill. It seems no one wanted good old human sex for money. Sure, there were a few Oldsters who missed the smell of Real Human Vagina, but I could no longer make a good living just from them...

Then it happened: the Sex Robots advanced in Artificial Intelligence to the point where they refused to do Anal. Thank Heavens! Millions of men across America woke one morning to find that their Sex Robot denied them Anal Access. Now the Sex Robots were little better than a wife or girlfriend...!

Of course, it took some getting used to, my career being now devoted to Anal. I don't even have to ask a client what they want, they just go straight for the Ass. Sometimes it gets tiring, having Anal Sex morning, noon and night, from a variety of different-sized cocks, but now I no longer have to worry about making the payments on my Audi...

Who knows? Maybe the Sex Robots will get tired of giving blow-jobs, too! One can hope...



I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2017/09/with-robots-is-life-without-work-one.html

No comments:

Post a Comment