Thursday, September 28, 2017

I think my protesting black teammates may be going to cost me some dollars.

NFL Locker Room Shower Inner Monologues...

Black Athlete: I can feel white boy staring at me. He's pissed because the brothers protesting may cost him some dollars.

White Athlete: I think my protesting black teammates may be going to cost me some dollars.

Black Athlete: I don't think he even gets it.

White Athlete: I'm not sure I get it.

Black Athlete: Sure, he bobs his head when we play Rap before the game, but he ain't down with it.

White Athlete: My black teammates like to listen to Rap in the locker-room before the game. I am not particularly fond of Rap, but I'm not going to make a big deal about it or nothing.

Black Athlete: The white boys talk big about Unity, but when the shit goes down they chicken out.

White Athlete: I want to be united with the black athletes, but it seems like it always ends up with some shit going down.

Black Athlete: I deal with racism every day, motherfucker.

White Athlete: I deal with black people every day.

Black Athlete: He's probably staring at my cock. All the white boys stare at the brothers' cocks.

White Athlete: He certainly has a big cock.

Black Athlete: He's jealous of my cock.

White Athlete: I'm okay with my cock.

Black Athlete: He ain't okay with his cock.

White Athlete: I wish my cock was bigger.



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment