Sunday, September 3, 2017

The pressure was intense, but I made it through Insane Clown Posse Karaoke night...

Clint Flint, FBI Undercover Agent with the Juggalos...

The pressure was intense, but I made it through Insane Clown Posse Karaoke night. However, many of them are beginning to notice that I do the same song every time. I tell them that I just like that song, but in truth it is the only one I have been able to memorize...

"My name's Violent J, so I can't fuck around
Who's the dirtiest bitch in the whole town
There she go, she workin' at Dairy Queen
Bitch couldn't be a day over fifteen
So I do her in the butt like that
I hit it so quick, I made her butt-cheeks clap, haha"

I purposely picked one with butt-sex references, figuring the crowd's excitement would cover any flaws in my performance -- and it pretty much worked, until someone yelled out "Show your tattoo...!"

Uh oh. I do not have an Insane Clown Posse tattoo. Indeed, I am the only one there without an Insane Clown Posse tattoo: I have identified myself as an Outsider...

Luckily, one of the crowd yelled out that he'd hook me up tomorrow with his tattoo artist, and the crowd cheered. Oh Dear God, I am going to have to get an Insane Clown Posse tattoo: I will be forever marked. The Government does NOT pay me enough to endure this...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment