Sunday, September 3, 2017

I cannot believe all this debasement has no bigger meaning.

Clint Flint, FBI Undercover Agent with the Juggalos...

It's been three months that I've been undercover with the Juggalos: I'm not sure I can take much more. Dead God, the horrors I've seen...

I have yet to witness any signs of criminal gang activities, but I HAVE seen far too many piercings and buttholes. These pierced Juggalos insist on showing their buttholes to each other, and then they laugh and wrestle and act like deranged monkeys: what is wrong with these people...?

I have observed way too many things shoved up shameless buttholes: Seven-Eleven hot dogs and various cheap sandwich meats, mostly. Maybe some of these Seven-Eleven hot dogs and various sandwich meats were shoplifted, but I need bigger crimes than this to warrant all that I have endured...

And now I think some of them are on to me. Yesterday they challenged my dedication to the Posse, and -- to prove myself -- I had to let them give me a Faygo enema. You will never truly understand shame until you have had two liters of cheap carbonated soda forced into your ass while your tormenters chant "Fay-GO, Fay-GO!..."

Surely there must be bigger crimes that I have not yet seen: I cannot believe all this debasement has no bigger meaning. And tomorrow is Insane Clown Posse Karaoke night -- if I screw up a lyric they'll know I'm a Fed for sure...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment