Thursday, September 7, 2017

it was like a baby's forearm the size of a baseball bat, with a clenched fist...

Hank Jenkins, Old-Timey Boxer...

I remember losing a fight to Eddie Lane. Not only was he the superior fighter that night, but he had a HUGE cock...

To this day I am baffled by how he got that whole thing in my ass: it was like a baby's forearm the size of a baseball bat, with a clenched fist. I bent over, and Eddie tried to fit that huge cock in my ass, but it just wouldn't go: it took five full minutes of shoving and wiggling for him to actually sodomize me -- man, that crowd was restless...

Still, I got off lucky: when Eddie beat Leroy George he actually punctured Leroy's rectum, and Leroy died three days later. THAT was when boxing was boxing, my friends: that was when boxing was boxing...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment