Thursday, September 7, 2017

Nowadays, sometimes the boxers even shake hands after the fight: it is like they are all homosexuals, now, afraid to fuck the loser in the ass.

Hank Jenkins, Old-Timey Boxer...

Boxing today, they surely have made it little better than girls pillow-fighting. Don't get me wrong, I like to watch girls pillow-fighting, but when I see a boxing match I want to see men pounding each other into bloody submission and sodomy...

They don't even sodomize the loser anymore. In my day, you lost a fight, they bent you over the ropes and the winner fucked you in the ass, right there in front of the crowd. And that crowd -- they would throw beers at you, so not only were you being sodomized but you were also getting drenched in warm beer...

I only lost three fights, but my ass surely remembers each one. But the wins: oh, the glory of pummeling a man into pulverized defeat and then fucking him in the ass. Never have I felt more alive, or more manly...

Nowadays, sometimes the boxers even shake hands after the fight: it is like they are all homosexuals, now, afraid to fuck the loser in the ass. Maybe I'm just an Old-Timer who can't understand today's girly ways, but in my day YOU DID NOT WANT TO LOSE A FIGHT...



I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2017/09/who-killed-davey-moorewhy-whats-reason.html

No comments:

Post a Comment