Tuesday, September 5, 2017

My mother wanted a better life: she knew as a child that she no wanted to suck the donkey cock.

It is so good to be DREAMER! MY grandmama, she is in Tijuana, and she work oh-so hard for so very liddle...

She get up in the morning, go to work, and she suck the donkey cock, because it is Tijuana and the fat gringoes like to watch the women suck the donkey cock...

She suck the donkey cock in the morning, she suck the donkey cock in the afternoon. Donkey, he gets tired, so they bring in new donkey and she suck the new donkey cock at night...

My mother wanted a better life: she knew as a child that she no wanted to suck the donkey cock. Then she turned sixteen and we needed the money, so she began to suck the donkey cock and it make her so sad...

Now I am in America, and there is no donkey cock sucking for me! I even learn how to say it in English: I NO SUCK THE DONKEY COCK...!

Thank you, America!



I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2017/09/president-trump-on-tuesday-ordered-end.html

No comments:

Post a Comment