Monday, May 4, 2015

...and so many earrings that you can imagine dangling down deliciously onto your balls.

A bisexual has access to six sexual orifices and protuberances (male mouth, female mouth, male ass, female ass, penis, vagina*) and they STILL think they are oppressed?

Maybe too many choices available on the cereal aisle.

*I am leaving out the ear-fuckers. They have their own problems.

I am Laslo.



In college I had a female friend that briefly dated an ear-fucker.

She'd be giving him a blow-job and he'd slide his cock out of her mouth and position it in her ear, little pushy circular movements as she described it.

She'd pull the cock from her ear and put it back in her mouth, but thirty seconds later he'd try it again, right back to the ear. Push push, circle circle.

One time he was able to successfully ejaculate in his preferred orifice, and my friend consequently suffered a nasty sexual version of 'swimmer's ear' -- it screwed up her equilibrium for weeks. That was the last time she had anything to do with him.

Ear-fuckers: I have no sympathy for them.


I am Laslo.



"Ear-fuckers: I have no sympathy for them."

Although I can partially understand the Torment experienced by Ear-Fuckers: all these people in public, casually walking around with their ears exposed and lewdly naked, save for perhaps an earring -- and they think nothing of it, as if they are innocent of the lust their lobes provoke.

Everywhere you look, there is a nude ear you desperately want to fuck: it doesn't matter if you are a left-ear-man or a right-ear-man, there are so many choices on display, and so many earrings that you can imagine dangling down deliciously onto your balls.

So what I am saying is I can see the source of their Torment; still does not give them the right to approach a girl sitting in the bus and begin fucking her ear.

I have standards.

I am Laslo.




"...and so many earrings that you can imagine dangling down deliciously onto your balls."

I don't mean to imply that ear-fuckers are all men. Women can 'scissor' an ear, no problem.

I am Laslo.



http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/05/ludicrous-headline-at-daily-beast-why.html









No comments:

Post a Comment