Saturday, May 16, 2015

But my words meant nothing to them: they just kept taking turns at sucking my cock.

At work I needed to have a meeting with a young woman with great breasts who I suspected had feelings for me. Realizing that this could be potentially problematic I invited the woman from HR to join the meeting as a witness.

The trouble began when they both began sucking my cock.

"This isn't professional" I said. But my words meant nothing to them: they just kept taking turns at sucking my cock.

One employed a feathery style, while the other was more forceful, yet the fact remained: the two of them were sucking my cock against my will.

While they were taking turns sucking my cock my hand accidently slid under the blouse of the young woman with great breasts and ended up with my fingertips on her erect nipple.

"You can't do that," the HR woman said; "that could be construed as harassment." Then she resumed sucking my cock.

I was just a cock to them; my exemplary work skills meant nothing.

I live with the Shame.


I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/05/i-am-american-airman-in-most-powerful.html


No comments:

Post a Comment