Sunday, May 17, 2015

"Hard to imagine there was a time when we couldn't tie our own shoes. Crazy."




"That was wonderful."

"That was."

"Wonderful anal sex."

"Wonderful."

"I gotta say: I love these meet-the-client trips. Spend a few hours with them, and then a wide-open afternoon out of the office."

"Maybe we should have gone back to the office."

"No, no: this is a perk."

"Anal sex is a perk?"

"The ability to go to a hotel at 1:00PM on a Thursday is a perk."

"I'm going to take a shower -- I gotta go soon..."

"Got to pick up the kids?"

"Yeah. My day to to pick up the kids."

"I have to admit: I enjoy the fact that my wife stays at home. She's good with the kids."

"Yeah. I bet that's nice sometimes."

"I would get bored, myself, but she: she seems to like it."

"I don't know; maybe I could've left after the meeting and picked up the kids early. Spend some extra time with them. Take them out for some ice cream or something."

"Take them out for ice cream? That sounds like what divorced dads do when they have the kids for a day."

"I just... I feel like I'm missing out or something."

"My wife tells me if there was anything new with the kids when I get home. She just taught one to tie his shoes, as a matter of fact."

"That's nice."

"Yeah. Hard to imagine there was a time when we couldn't tie our own shoes. Crazy."

"Yeah... Maybe what we are doing isn't such a good idea..."

"This is because I haven't been going down on you lately, like I did at the start, isn't it?  I'll be better at that."

"It's not that."

"I'll still try to be better at that. You're special."

"My husband at least gets to spend some time with them in the mornings before he takes them to day-care; me, I'm already out the door."

"Kids are just fine at day-care -- they're with people paid to take care of them."

"I don't think it's the same."

"They're kids: they're not picky."

"Still.."

"You need the time for YOU, you know."

"Anal sex."

"Yeah. Anal sex."

"A perk."

"C'mon: don't go getting all moody on me now..."


I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/05/i-get-so-tired-of-sad-articles-that.html

No comments:

Post a Comment