Saturday, May 2, 2015

No, no, they don't drink it, silly -- that is against the Club's rules.


Kinuko: Sweet friends, I have a Big Secret that I have to tell you...

Ayako: I LOVE secrets!!!!!

Keiko: Tell us, Kinuko! Tell us!

Kinuko: You MUST keep this a secret though, you must!

Raku: We WILL, Kinuko! 

Kinuko: Okay, okay, my wonderful friends, here it is: I work after school as a Tea Cup Girl.

Raku: Huh?

Keiko: Tea Cup Girl? What is that?

Ayako: Yes, TELL us! What is a Tea Cup Girl?

Kinuko: Well, it is a Club where you talk to men...

Raku: Go on! Go on!

Kinuko: Then they pay you to go behind a screen in front of them and pee into a Tea Cup.

Keiko: Ewwwwww!

Raku: Then what happens?

Kinuko: Then you come out from behind the screen and present the cup to them.

Keiko: Ewwwwww!

Ayako: Do they -- you know -- DRINK it?

Kinuko: No, no, they don't drink it, silly -- that is against the Club's rules.

Raku: Then what do they do with it?

Kinuko: They bring the tea cup in both hands up to their nose, close their eyes and slowly inhale.

Keiko: Ewwwwww!

Raku: That's it, Kinuko?

Kinuko: That's it. 

Ayako: And they pay you for this?

Kinuko: Two-hundred dollars American. Plus tip. But that's not ALL of the secret...

Raku: There's more?

Ayako: Yes: there's more? TELL us, Kinuko!

Kinuko: I saw Suki's Father there.

Keiko: Ewwwwww!

Raku: Did he see you?

Kinuko: No, no. He went straight back to the Golden Bowl Room.

Raku: The Golden Bowl Room?

Keiko: Yes! What is the Golden Bowl Room?

Kinuko: Ohhhh my: I don't think I'm ready to tell you about THAT yet...


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment