Monday, May 11, 2015

Wouldn't it be funny if we were both lesbians, and this was actually a date?


Lena #2: The ice cream here is very good.

Lena #3: They have the best Rocky Road.

Lena #2: It feels good to have my clothes back on.

Lena #3: Me too. Although Rick over in the corner was checking you out.

Lena #2: No he wasn't.

Lena #3: Oh yes he was.

Lena #2: Yeah, maybe. But he looks like Jack Black.

Lena #3: He kinda does.

Lena #2: I never wanted to see Jack Black naked.

Lena #3: But he has a good sense of humor.

Lena #2: Don't get me wrong: I don't expect that I'll ever get a male model - Ha -- but I really can't deal with the back hair.

Lena #3: Don't you think you might be being a bit... hypocritical?

Lena #2: Everyone would look at us and say "there goes the Fat Couple." I don't want to be part of the "Fat Couple," I'd rather be fat alone.

Lena #3: I wouldn't mind going out with Rick.

Lena #2: But I thought you were Lesbian?

Lena #3: No, I just take the classes.

Lena #2: Wouldn't it be funny if we were both lesbians, and this was actually a date?

Lena #3: Why would that be funny.

Lena #2: No reason, I guess. Just thinking out loud.


I am Laslo.




No comments:

Post a Comment