Monday, May 11, 2015

I have painted this mental picture for you.

Of course, now that I have had time to think about this I am picturing a class chock full of naked Lena Dunhams.

I have painted this mental picture for you.

I am Laslo.



Naked Lena #1: Unrestrained by the social construct of clothing I finally feel free as an artist...

Naked Lena #2: I feel like everyone is looking at my butt.

Naked Lena #1: Let them look! This is Artistic Freedom! You are an Artist!

Naked Lena #2: I am self-conscious about my butt.

Naked Lena #1: That is because the Patriarchal Society has controlled our thoughts about what a body should look like. This is our Statement that such thinking is of the Past!

Naked Lena #2: I've got cellulite. And pimples.

Naked Lena #1: It is part of who you are -- embrace it!

Naked Lena #2: I know I should start going to the gym. And not eat so much ice cream.

Naked Lena #1: You are Beautiful as you are: don't let Patriarchal Media craft your self-image!

Naked Lena #2: At night ice cream numbs my pain.

Naked Lena #3: I am on my period.

Naked Lena #1: You are all letting the World constrict you into Conformity: Fuck Conformity!

Naked Lena #2: Maybe I just am happiest hiding in the unknown masses. No one bothers me there.

Naked Lena #1: The masses? The masses are what the White Media tells them to be!  Fuck Conformity! Say it!

Naked Lena #2: Fuck Conformity.

Naked Lena #1: Come on, you can do better than that! Say it loud!

Naked Lena #2: I am uncomfortable raising my voice.

Naked Lena #1: Then I'll say it for all of us: I will NOT let this World of White Men rape my Soul!

Naked Lena #3: I am on my period.

Naked Lena #2: When do we get to put our clothes back on?

Naked Lena #3: Eighteen more minutes. 

Naked Lena #2: I really want ice cream.

Naked Lena #3: When we're done can I go have ice cream with you?

Naked Lena #2: I would like that a lot.

Naked Lena #3: Seventeen minutes...


I am Laslo.




No comments:

Post a Comment