Sunday, May 31, 2015

So it just worked out that way, him killing a black man.


So the Neo-Nazi Girlfriend who Is Not My Girlfriend invites me to come along when she visits her mother. I realize that this is probably not a great idea -- it giving the appearance of this being a Relationship and all -- but I decide to go along, because I know we will have sex afterward.

It turns out her Mother is a sweet, sweet soul who wears a plaid apron,  likes to bake chocolate-chip cookies, and is fine to be around as long as you don't bring up Black People. Or ask about the tattoo on her neck.

The tattoo on her neck: it is the name of her husband in a flowing script, followed by the year 2016. Being that it is not 2016 yet I realize it isn't a commemoration of his death; it turns out that 2016 is the year he will be released from prison. And now I am already invited to the 'Welcome Home' Party. There will be a stupendous cake, I am told.

I really don't want to know why her husband is in prison, but she tells me anyway: there was a misunderstanding, see, so her husband beat a man to death with a crowbar. It turns out it wasn't racist in intent: it was dark, and her husband didn't realize the victim was black until after he started beating him; so it just worked out that way, him killing a black man.

Anyway, this happened when the Neo-Nazi Girlfriend who Is Not My Girlfriend was only two, so all her memories of him are from prison visits, and the letters and cards she would receive from him and her 'Prison Uncles'. It seems that she has quite the support system of men who have promised to kill anyone that harms 'their little girl' once they are out of prison.

As we get ready to leave her mother brings me a plate of fresh-baked cookies to take home, and thanks me for being such a Polite Young White Gentleman. Then the Neo-Nazi Girlfriend who Is Not My Girlfriend and I go back to her place and have sex.

As I lay on her futon I realize that not only do I have to get out of this situation, I have to get out before 2016. And maybe move to a new town.

It is good to have a deadline, sometimes.


I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/05/happy-mothers-day.html

No comments:

Post a Comment