Wednesday, June 3, 2015

"Why, it could fit into spaces on your body even smaller than your mouth."


"Caitlyn, draw a circle on your piece of paper indicating how big your mouth would need to open to fit this twelve inch black flexible dong with realistic veins."

"Okay!" (draws circle, proud).

"Now Caitlyn, that circle is MUCH too small: you would barely get the tip in. Visualize the needed geometry, Caitlyn."

"But I am not in geometry yet, Mr. Baker."

"It is never to early to learn, child. Try again."

"Okay!" (draws slightly bigger circle).

"Oh Caitlyn, that is still too small. You want to be able to get your entire mouth around it."

"But Mr. Baker, if I got my entire mouth around it where would it go?"

"Why, into your throat, Caitlyn: into your mouth and throat."

"I'll try." (draws slightly bigger circle).

"Caitlyn, Caitlyn. Look at Mia's circle: look how big and welcoming it is."

"Mr. Baker, Mia is two years older than me. I just don't think it would ever fit MY mouth."

"You'd be surprised, Caitlyn, at what can fit if you try. Why, it could fit into spaces on your body even smaller than your mouth."

"Umm. I don't understand, Mr. Baker."

"That is alright, Caitlyn: when you are Mia's age you will better understand."


I am Laslo.




No comments:

Post a Comment