Friday, June 19, 2015

Maybe that took away from the realism, I don't know.

I once had a girlfriend who was quite the aficionado of enacting rape fantasies.

Sometimes I was a cop, sometimes I was a plumber, sometimes I was a wayward drifter, but with clean fingernails. For that matter, when I was the plumber I had clean fingernails, too. Maybe that took away from the realism, I don't know.

Anyway: I noticed that, after awhile, she kept wanting only to play the scenario in which I was her ninth-grade English teacher Mr. Roth.

It always started by her reading me a poem that she wrote in longhand, something about butterflies and seagulls, for which I would then ask her to stay after 'class' to discuss. 

During this 'discussion' I would 'accidentally' drop my pencil to the floor and she would -- of course -- bend over to pick it up in her short skirt. Eventually she would be pressed over the desk, skirt up, and I would proclaim that she made Mr. Roth "a bad, bad boy."

She had a LOT of specifics in the 'Mr. Roth Rape Fantasy.' Wool sweater, for example. Always the wool sweater. Eventually, this made me uncomfortable. Both the sweater and the situation.

Actually, the situation didn't make me THAT uncomfortable, but I realized that it had probably should.

Somewhere Mr. Roth, you have a lot to answer for.


I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/06/can-total-passivity-victim-indicating.html

No comments:

Post a Comment