Wednesday, June 3, 2015

"Ethan, Ethan: playing with another man's penis doesn't necessarily make you homosexual."


"Ethan, I am sensing resistance to diversity in your words."

"Mr. Baker, I'm trying to be good. Isn't okay though to just be straight?"

"There are very few "just straight" people in the world, Ethan: sexuality is very fluid."

"But my mom and dad are straight..."

"Well, that's the facade they are choosing to present to the world, Ethan."

"My dad is NOT a homosexual, Mr. Baker."

"Ethan, Ethan: playing with another man's penis doesn't necessarily make you homosexual."

"My dad doesn't do that."

"Nor does putting a black plastic dong in your anus, for that matter. People are allowed to experiment freely."

"Mr. Baker!"

"There may be a lot of things your dad could be hiding from you, Ethan. For instance, have you ever seen him dress up in your mother's clothes?"

"No!"

"Would that change how you feel about him, Ethan?"

"Yes! Wait - no.  I mean -- this is so confusing, Mr. Baker."

"Ethan, sexual confusion is the first step to sexual understanding..."


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment