Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Just don't forget about me when we are all naked together - Ha!


Subject: I Know You Are Busy...
Importance: High

I know you are busy at work -- remember all those times I would complain about your long hours? Boy, was I ever wrong to be mad about that, you hard-working man, you-- but I thought I'd take some to time to write you again, even though you haven't responded to my last email.

Good news!

Remember my friend Tricia? The one I always accused you of desiring after? Well, it isn't a done deal yet, but -- fingers-crossed! -- I think she is going to agree to a threesome with us when we are back together! I just know you would LOVE that! Just don't forget about me when we are all naked together - Ha!

Let me know when you have some time free...



I am Laslo.





No comments:

Post a Comment