Friday, June 12, 2015

Anytime a Black and a White interact there will always be racism brought up. Always always."


My Neo-Nazi Girlfriend who Is Not My Girlfriend and I are at Denny's, and -- as usual -- she is massaging my balls under the table with her feet -- when she asks me if I ever had been stopped by a cop.

"I've had a speeding ticket or two."

"Ohhhh, look at Johnny Outlaw."

"Well, I try not to do things that would make the Police interested in me, that's all."

"I've been cuffed for beating up a bitch."

"That certainly sounds serious," I say, waiting for pancakes to arrive. Why does it take so long for the pancakes to arrive?

"It was a black cop, too."

"Does that matter?"

"No. I respect all Police, mostly."

"It seems some Police are more... aggressive than others."

"Sometimes they need to be aggressive."

"I don't know about that..."

"This is because some black kids got killed, right? It just proves my point."

"What point is that?"

"That there should be a Black Police and a White Police."

"Huh?"

"Yeah. Black Police for black crimes, White Police for white ones. When you call in a report you can ask for which Police you want to arrive. Simple."

"I'm not sure that really solves any problems..."

"Let the blacks call for Black Police if they are so worried about racist cops. Chances are they'll be beaten all the same, but at least those doing the beating aren't White."

"I don't think that is going to make things any less racist..."

"That's because nothing will ever make things any less racist. Anytime a Black and a White interact there will always be racism brought up. Always always."

"That's not true..."

"Have you noticed you always tip the black waitresses more than the white ones? Trying to prove you're not racist, right?"

"I -- I've never noticed that. I think it's just a coincidence, I tip more for better service..."

"And all blacks just happen to be better at 'servant' things? Pretty patronizing if you ask me."

"I said 'service', not 'servant."

"I know you did. And I know what you meant..."

Then: Pancakes. Finally. Brought to the table by a black waitress. I realize things are only going to get more uncomfortable.

"Twenty percent or Thirty?" the Neo-Nazi Girlfriend who Is Not My Girlfriend smiles as she continues to massage my balls with her feet.

Somehow the sex makes it worth it.


I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/06/after-freddie-gray-incident-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment