Wednesday, June 10, 2015

"It's about Respect," I repeat, mostly because I can't think of what else to say as her naked breasts sway back and forth.


I am at the apartment of the Neo-Nazi Girlfriend who Is Not My Girlfriend when she tells me a joke:

"There are three drug dealers standing on a street corner in the hood. Two of them are black men. What is the third?

"I don't know..."

"A nigger."

"I don't really think that is funny."

"You shouldn't be so sensitive," she says, taking off her T-shirt to reveal her amazing breasts. "Black people refer to themselves as that all the time."

"I think that's 'nigga'.

"Like there's a difference. Tomato, To-MAH-toe."

"It's a cultural thing. For them there is a difference."

"For them?" she asks, pulling down her panties to reveal her swastika tattoo.

"Black people."

"So it is OK sometimes for White Culture and Black Culture to be -- I don't know -- segregated?

"It's about Respect, I think."

"I think segregation solves a lot of problems, really."

"It's about Respect," I repeat, mostly because I can't think of what else to say as her naked breasts sway back and forth.

"Me, I just think it would be so much easier for everyone to just call a spade a spade."

"Spade? Was that a Black joke?"

"Only if you let it be, White Man," she says as she unzips my fly and proceeds to give me a blow-job.

I realize I am letting copious amounts of sex undermine my values: I realize that. But the amount of sex IS copious. Copious, copious sex.

"Stop thinking," she says, pausing the fellatio. "You think too much."

DO I think too much? Maybe I do, I don't know: I'll have to consider that. At a later time.


I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/06/more-jerry-seinfeld-complaining-about.html

No comments:

Post a Comment