Saturday, June 20, 2015

I recall that a cucumber was introduced.



In college I dated a girl who desperately wanted to be a writer. She started writing a novel, by which I mean she wrote and rewrote Chapter One incessantly, Chapter One being the story of a quirky girl at college much like herself.

A bit later we were having sex, I came upon her chest, and -- finally -- there was a draft of Chapter Two, wherein the handsome love interest gives the quirky heroine a Pearl Necklace. Lots of metaphors written and scratched out, I remember; something about 'a Constellation of Star Milk' still sticks in my mind, sadly.

After that we experimented with anal sex on her futon, and -- lo and behold -- there was Chapter Three, wherein the handsome love interest anally ravages the quirky heroine. On a futon. Obviously, a pattern was developing.

Then: Chapter Four -- a lesbian encounter.

Hey.

Now she wrote and rewrote Chapter Four over and over, incessantly, obsessively. Again: lots of metaphors written and scratched out. Thighs were either pale or creamy, depending. I recall that a cucumber was introduced.

Needless to say, I had hoped that the upcoming Chapter Five would produce a threesome with the handsome love interest, the quirky heroine, and the quirky heroine's lesbian fling, but alas the narrative had taken a permanent turn in Chapter Four and now the novel was about the story of a quirky girl at college much like herself who finds her true self as a lesbian.

Anyways, I generally stick to non-fiction.

I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment