Sunday, June 14, 2015

"I mean -- hey -- I got lucky too, you know?"


So the subject of the post is a bitter pedophile, and I'm making a comment. Probably consider this a Trigger Warning; you might just want to skip by this one entirely.


Chris: "First off, I just want to say how thankful I am to have a group like ours, where we can share our stories without fear of harassment from the Uptights..."

Bob: "Excuse me: the Uptights?"

Ron: Sorry, Bob, it's easy to forget you're still a newbie. The Uptights are the ones in society that cannot understand our Special Kind of Love."

Chris: "Yes. And yesterday was a tough one. I was having some beers with some friends, and they started talking about the chicks they banged over the weekend, and I sat there, unable to say anything about MY weekend."

Ron: "That's always hard."

Chris: "I mean -- hey -- I got lucky too, you know? I banged some smoking hot eleven-year-old -- twice -- and it was fantastic. GREAT weekend."

Bob: "Eleven years old?"

Chris: "Yeah, but with the body of a killer eight-year-old."

Ron: "I found out today that one of my Special Girls told an adult about Our Special Secret."

Tom: "I hate it when that happens."

Ron: "So anyway, I may be leaving town for a bit. You know."

Chris: "That is so unfair..."

Ron: Tell me about it. I mean, if I had -- say, hypothetically -- killed her, then no one would even know, but then I would have to live with THAT."

Chris: "There are a lot of hard decisions for people like us."

 Bob: "A fourteen-year-old boy that I loved once turned on me and vandalized my car."

Ron: "What a prick!"

Bob" "Yeah. he keyed the sides, slit the tires, broke the windows and shit on the driver's seat."

Chris: "Yeah, that's why fourteen is a bit too old. Live and learn."

Lamar: "You think YOU have it bad? Try being a Black Man that loves children. That REALLY gets the Uptights upset."

Bob: "Lamar, I hope this is not racist to ask --"

Lamar: "Ask away: we are friends here. We have a bond."

Bob: "Thanks. Anyway, do you prefer white children of black children?"

Lamar: "I guess I prefer the little white ones, bless their hearts."

Bob: "Boys or Girls?"

Lamar: "You know, that never much matters to me. I just take them as they come."

Chris: "See, we have our differences, but we can share them freely. I only like the little girls."

Ron: "I'm a 'boy' man, myself. I can't see how anyone can find something sexual in a female body, but to each their own."

Bob: "I'm not sure yet. I'm still learning to get in touch with my true needs."

Chris: "It'll come, Bob: it'll come."

Lamar: "I REALLY like the white ones."

Chris: "And Lamar, we accept you for that."

Lamar: "Thanks, Chris. Sometimes when I leave our meetings I almost cry, I am so happy to have been able to share my lifestyle."

Chris: "I think we all feel that way. I hate to be the one to break up the party, but the elementary schools are letting out soon...."

Bob: I like the little Catholic schoolgirls."

"Chris: "See, Bob? Now you're getting the hang of it..."


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment