Saturday, June 13, 2015

Maybe Mrs. Weaver liked being told about Mr. Weaver's big black monster cock.


So my head is between her thighs, and I'm paying extra special attention to the clitoris of My Neo-Nazi Girlfriend who Is Not My Girlfriend when she laughs and says:

"I know what you're doing."

"I would hope so," I reply, then resume my activity.

"No, I mean the other thing."

"The other thing?"

"When you go down on me for that long you're hoping to get anal sex."

"That's not true --"

"It's OK. You're cute when you think you are on-the-sly."

"I can accept that."

"So say it, Black Man: whaddaya going to do?"

Ah. The 'Talk Black' Thing again.

"I'm-a gonna fuck that white azz!"

Louder!"

"I'M-A GONNA FUCK THAT WHITE AZZ!"

"Oh yeah? What are you going to do it with?"

"WITH MY BIG BLACK COCK!"

"Is your 'big black cock' a MONSTER cock?"

MY BIG BLACK COCK IS A MONSTER COCK!"

"And what am I?"

"YOU IS A BLONDE, BLUE-EYED LIL' WHITE GIRL."

"And what is going to happen to the little blonde, blue-eyed, white girl?"

"SHE GONNA GET FUCKED IN THE AZZ BY A BIG BLACK MONSTER COCK!"

Coincidentally, I am struck by the memory that my fourth-grade teacher Mr. Weaver was a black man married to a white woman. Somehow I think their dialog would've been different. Maybe not. 

Maybe Mrs. Weaver liked being told about Mr. Weaver's big black monster cock. Loudly.


I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/06/american-history-is-full-of-tales-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment