Monday, June 29, 2015

Then she asked if I had any 'Suck Candy.'


I once had sex with a female Grateful Dead fan the morning after she had attended the concert.

By "the morning after she had attended the concert" I mean I found her wandering into traffic the next morning during rush hour: she was twirling and pointing at Epic Sky Things only she could see, but she hopped into the back seat for a cigarette and a Promise that I was not 'The Man.'

Back on the road, she proceeded to explain how the Grateful Dead had two drummers, grooving: One who drummed to the hum of the Universe and One who drummed to the Beat of the Earth, then she asked if I had any 'Suck Candy.'

Intrigued about 'Suck Candy', I asked her for more specifics and sadly discovered she just meant LifeSavers.

We stopped at a Texaco in Stockton, bought some LifeSavers and she sucked my cock.

I wish it was a better story. Sorry.

I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment