Saturday, June 13, 2015

"I threw it out the window while I had my finger up your ass: THAT I remember."


So my Neo-Nazi Girlfriend who Is Not My Girlfriend and I have perhaps had a few to many drinks at THAT bar on the Avenue that pours the mighty-strong drinks and I decide -- parking ticket be damned -- I am not going to be irresponsible and drive in this condition, so we good-naturedly stumble the eleven blocks to her place.

We fall onto her futon, and sex is soon to ensue, when I think this might not be a Good Idea. Of course, she is sucking my balls through my pants so my decision-making skills are not optimal, but I still manage to say:

"THis might not be a Good Idea."

"What?"

"Sex. We're both kinda drunk."

She stops sucking my balls through my pants and says:

"What the Fuck?"

"Well..."

"Me, I'd just like to know who in your past pussy-whipped the fuck out of you?"

"We might think different, sober..."

"When I come home drunk with a man I am a fully responsible woman, and I fully expect to wake up with one mother-fucker of a headache, a burning butt-hole, and semen in my hair."

So: we had sex.

And: in the morning she remembered none of it. None. Being a gentleman, I did nothing the previous evening that would've left her with a burning butt-hole and semen in her hair. Still.

"Are you... OK? I ask, sensitively.

"Oh God, don't turn all Bitch on me now," she says as she searches the bed for a missing nipple ring.

"I just --"

"You just want to be thought of as thoughtful -- I get it. Do you not realize that most of the great things in this world come from not giving a thought? Babies conceived in the back-seats of cars, babies conceived in the back of vans, children playing with scissors: this is What Made This Country Great."

I nod, then say:

"I don't know where my underwear is."

"I threw it out the window while I had my finger up your ass: THAT I remember."


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment