Saturday, May 2, 2015

Men really like to see the semen in your hair, apparently.

Ayako: You know, Kinuko, that makes me feel less bad about MY secret.

Keiko: YOU have a secret, Ayako?

Raku: Tell us! Tell us!

Kinuko: Yes, Ayako, tell us!

Ayako: Well...

Raku: Don't stop now!

Ayako: ...I work after school in a club where businessmen pay to watch my boyfriend have sex with me...

Raku: Ooooooooh...

Ayako: ...in my ass.

Keiko: Ewwwwww!

Kinuko: These men don't touch you, do they?

Ayako: No, no: they are VERY respectful and polite.

Keiko: But in your ass, Ayako?

Ayako: It's not really that bad...

Kinuko: MY boyfriend likes to have ass-sex with me, but I can't imagine doing it in FRONT of people.

Keiko: Ewwwwww!

Ayako: I get a LOT of money and gifts. See this purse?

Raku: I LOVE that purse!

Ayako: Well, I got it by having ass-sex in front of strangers.

Kinuko: It IS a really nice purse.

Keiko: Ewwwwww!

Kinuko: Keiko, you keep saying "Ewww", but surely you have a dirty sexy secret of your own, don't you?

Keiko: I'm just not as experimental as you girls...

Raku: Oh, I know ONE story about Keiko...

Ayako: Do tell!!

Keiko: Raku, I told you never to tell!

Raku: But it is just us girls, sitting around in our underwear: surely you can tell the story.

Kinuko: Come on, Keiko, tell us!

Keiko: Well, a well-dressed older gentleman offered me two-thousand dollars American to star in a bukkake video.

Ayako: Two-thousand dollars American? Did you do it?

Keiko: I asked if I could wear a shower cap, and when he said 'No' I said 'No'.

Raku: Men really like to see the semen in your hair, apparently.

Keiko: Ewwwwww!

Ayako: Why are men so weird?

Kinuko: I'd like a new purse.



I am Laslo.

http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/05/though-american-shows-once-dominated.html

No comments:

Post a Comment